Tuesday, February 28, 2012

28th Onesie

 

I am soo behind the times! I have just been talking to Alison on skype and she said she wanted to show me her ‘onesie’. Well not knowing what one was and expecting a piece of underwear on a hanger I was amazed to see the screen rotate to focus on another part of the room. Alison then leapt in front of the screen and wiggled her tail at me! Imagine my surprise to find her onesie was a monkey suit with a hood with ears on it and feet with ‘Cheeky’ on one foot and ‘Monkey’ on the other. After googling I discovered they were invented in Norway in 2007 and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=primark+onesie

Alison tells me people have onesie parties and wander the streets of Leeds in these outfits! I can hardly wait to get back to the UK and photograph this!

There is also a thing called a morph suit! I am so behind the times Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment