Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oh Happy day

 

We are all back at school, such joy and happiness! All 3 of us have been back all week, buses at 6:50am home for 4pm, meetings after school –well for Geoff at least, Maddy and I will start using the late bus this week as her singing lessons recommence and my meetings kick off. Round the house we have tidied away out Christmas projects, Geoff added 10 planes to his fleet hanging from the ceiling today. My scrapbooking has gone away until I find some ink for the printer, the pages are prepared but I am unable to print on photo paper! I may have to use ordinary paper in the normal printer and work with that until Geoff nips back to the UK at Easter.

IMG_1113IMG_1114 

All the extra activities will  start next week so I will be busy Monday, Tuesday and Friday nights at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment