Saturday, November 26, 2011

25th November Happy Half Century

 

It gets to us all in the end and here I am, I suppose I should reflect on the last 50 years and where I am now but I’m not going to, instead I had my friends round for pizza (from Dominos), home made garlic bread and chicken wings and 2 birthday cakes. Geoff and I went to the cake shop and Donna brought a delicious chocolate cake from the Fino Bakery as well. Timothea bought me flowers, Ivy had left me a book to scarp into and Geoff had got his mum to bring the ‘Lord of The Rings’ blu ray extended edition dvds across when she came at the beginning of the month.

We had a great time and it was brilliant to share this milestone with all my friends. Mum and Dad and Ivy phoned while we were eating and Steve and Al sent emails. All in all a perfect day.

100_2067100_2068100_2073100_2074100_2083100_2108

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy half a century, dear Pam!! Your party sounds like fun - if we'd have known we could have skype-joined :)

    ReplyDelete