Saturday, September 3, 2011

3rd September ‘Twas the night before

‘Twas the night before school and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring not even a Mo(use).

The laptops were packed by the front door with care,

In hopes that their owners soon would be there.

And so began the last night of freedom before school! We had a busy time last week. I finally found and purchased a photo quality printer and then printed off some of my favourite snaps , then we went to the photo shop and bought frames. The walls look a little less bare now although I have lots of other pictures to print. I want to do a series of 6 Ascension prints into one of those partitioned frames, so I will work on those when I have time.

These are 3 on the New Zealand pictures I choose. 

100_0659IMG_6440

IMG_7309

these are some of the St Helena pictures.

IMG_2282IMG_6425

travelling 087

Maddy is back from Suknah with a deep tan line, washing and tales of jet skiing. She is now catching up with her TV watching (we have already seen one and a half series of Psych since we got back and all of Grey’s anatomy series 5. all of Pushing Daisies and some of 30 Rock). After tomorrow we may not have all that much time to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment