Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kiwi Christmas

Here we are in the middle of our first Christmas down under. We were up for 8:30am on Christmas morning and managed some of the presents before I left for church. Geoff and Maddy stayed at home to watch TV and I played guitar. Then it was create a trifle, wash the cherries and ‘slap the cream’ on top of the pav (pavlova in English). A pavlova here is about 2 inches deep and then you add another inch or two of cream and then decorate, yummy. Then we left for the Vermurden’s for lunch BBQ of course. Eleanor was there with her 2 grown up sons, a lovely afternoon.

Boxing day we played Dr Who monopoly and Dr Who trivial pursuits Geoff won the first and I am a Time Lord because I won the trivial pursuits. I did make Geoff and Maddy play on expert level while I played on intermediate but it was a fair game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment